The benefits of wild thyme and its most famous uses , is one of the things that many people want to know about due to the great popularity of thyme in being one of the materials used to make food better and also improve a person’s health condition and relieve his pain, so the reference site in this article will clarify information about Wild thyme herb .
What is wild thyme?
A wild herb that grows from the ground and contains the following ingredients:
- Alpha Pinene.
- phenolic carboxylic acids.
- A mixture of a group of essential oils.
Benefits of wild thyme
We will explain the benefits of wild thyme herb as follows:
- Wild thyme works as a natural antibiotic for the body.
- Treatment of diseases affecting the respiratory system.
- Treating diseases of the digestive system.
- Fighting the presence of cancer cells in the body.
- Soften food, making it taste better and smell better.
- Reduce skin problems, remove pimples and pimples from the skin.
- Maintaining stable blood pressure.
- Maintain heart health by controlling cholesterol levels in the body.
- Improving blood circulation in the body.
Wild thyme side effects
The disadvantages of wild thyme are as follows:
- Skin irritation and sensitivity when overuse of wild thyme herb.
- Nausea and the desire to vomit when you take excessive amounts of wild thyme orally.
- Diarrhea when taking wild thyme orally.
- Wild thyme may cause bleeding in the person who eats it because it increases blood fluidity, so it should be avoided from people who have pathological problems with bleeding, such as porphyria patients, for example.
- Negatively affects the activity of the thyroid gland.
- It may cause an increase in weight if it affects the activity of the thyroid gland.
- Eating wild thyme during pregnancy may cause a miscarriage in the woman who takes it.
- It may cause a headache when taken by overdosing as a result of raising the level of fluidity in the blood.
- Causing the appearance of bruises on the skin when overeating.
The most famous uses of wild thyme
The most famous uses of wild thyme are summarized as follows:
- Relieve pain in the body.
- Wound sterilization.
- Sweeten and season food, and make it smell better.
- Treating digestive and respiratory problems.
- Lengthening hair.
How to use wild thyme
There are many ways to use thyme, and these methods are:
- Boil it in water and drink it as a therapeutic drink.
- Dry it and grind it to apply to any recipe.
- Swallow its leaves orally.
- Chop it and use it as a paint for the affected parts of the body.
Ancient uses of thyme
Wild thyme has long been used in folk medicine for the following:
- Sterilization of wounds that result from cutting with a sharp object.
- Immunity booster.
- Treating infections in the body from within.
- Pain relief.
Information about wild thyme
- The wild thyme plant is one of the most popular plants around the world.
- The wild herb plant is used to season all types of meat.
- Wild thyme can be added to all meals.
- Wild thyme rarely causes allergic reactions in people who use it.
- Thyme leaves are generally small in size.
Using wild thyme for weight loss
Wild thyme is usually used for slimming because it increases the rate of burning fat in the body. Wild thyme can be used for slimming by:
- Soak it in water for several hours and then drink it soaked.
- Boil it in hot water and then drink this water.
Using wild thyme to treat hair problems
Wild thyme can be chopped and applied as a mask on the hair and then rinsed, since it treats the following problems in the hair:
- Splitting and brittleness resulting from drought.
- Hair loss caused by weak scalp.
- Completely eliminates dandruff and cleans the scalp.
- Helps thicken fine hair.
Benefits of adding ground thyme to sesame
The mixture of ground thyme and sesame can be used to treat the following pathological problems:
- Gout and joint infections are treated with this mixture.
- It supplies the body with energy, especially if the eater suffers from anemia.
- Helps make bones stronger and denser.
- It improves blood circulation in the body.
Tips on using wild thyme
The following must be taken into account when using wild thyme:
- Be careful not to eat a large amount of thyme at one time to avoid its side effects.
- It is preferable to consult a doctor before applying any recipe that contains wild thyme, because it is considered a highly effective and dangerous herb that some people may develop an allergy to, which may have an adverse effect on them.
- Wild thyme should be kept in a dry place, preferably in the refrigerator.