Do boiled eggs increase weight? Boiled eggs are a delicious type of food, especially as they are rich in many useful elements and vitamins necessary to strengthen the muscular structure of the body and then preserve it from the risk of many serious diseases, and in the context of talking about eggs, which can be prepared in more than one way to benefit With its natural ingredients and useful elements, the reference site is interested in highlighting whether boiled eggs increase weight.
Do boiled eggs make you gain weight?
The answer is no , many studies and research have proven that boiled eggs play a vital role in losing excess weight, especially since they contain a small percentage of calories. However, an excessive intake of large amounts of boiled eggs daily may lead to weight gain.
The importance of boiled eggs in losing weight
Boiled eggs are rich in many elements that increase the rate of fat burning, and their importance in losing excess weight is evident in the following:
One boiled egg contains up to 78 calories, unlike fried eggs or omelette eggs made with oil or butter, as they have high calories, and therefore it is forbidden to eat them during the dieting period, and it is worth noting that boiled eggs help increase the rate of fat burning spread in Many parts of the body as a result of its very simple calorie content, so it is necessary to eat only one or two eggs during the day.
Boiled eggs contain a high percentage of amino acids that play a vital role in promoting metabolic processes that take place through thermogenic processes, and these vital processes resulting from the low percentage of calories in eggs help in losing excess weight by breaking down the many accumulated fats in parts. different from the body.
Rich in vitamins and minerals
Boiled eggs are a necessary source for supplying the body with large amounts of vitamins and minerals, and all of these minerals are evident in the following:
- Choline: which plays a vital role in stimulating the metabolic processes that take place inside the body, and then weight loss.
- Vitamin D: plays a vital role in building the muscles and joints of the body, in addition to strengthening the immune system.
- Lutein: An important type of antioxidant that helps in strengthening eyesight and flushing out harmful toxins from the body.
The nutritional value of boiled eggs
Boiled eggs contain many useful elements and vitamins, and this nutritional value is evident in the following:
One boiled egg contains 37 milliliters of water.
It contains 4 grams of fat.
It contains 6 grams of protein.
It contains 71 calories.
It contains 28 mg of calcium.
It contains 6 mg of magnesium.
When can you eat boiled eggs to lose weight?
Many specialist doctors advise the necessity of eating boiled eggs for breakfast in order to supply the body with all the elements it needs from protein and fiber that enhance metabolism and increase the feeling of satiety, which helps in losing excess weight in a short period of time, and many scientific studies have confirmed that eating an egg One daily at breakfast helps in losing more than 65% of excess weight as quickly as possible.
Allowed amount of boiled eggs to lose weight
Egg white is one of the completely safe elements, especially during the dieting period, because it is free of cholesterol found in the yolk, the excess of which affects the various organs and organs of the body, despite this, eating one whole egg daily for breakfast does not negatively affect the body But it plays a vital role in losing weight, and when you want to eat more than one egg, you can eat the white only without the yolk.
Boiled egg recipes for weight loss
There are many simple recipes that can be used when eating boiled eggs to lose weight, and the most prominent of these recipes are the following:
Boiled eggs recipe with soy sauce
It is one of the common recipes that many doctors confirm to reach the ideal weight, and this simple recipe becomes clear as follows:
Ingredients for Poached Eggs with Soy Sauce recipe
This recipe requires a number of ingredients, all of which are evident in the following:
- Five boiled eggs.
- Four peeled cloves of garlic.
- One teaspoon of hot pepper, especially dried one.
- One tablespoon of vinegar.
- Three tablespoons of sesame seeds.
- A relatively large cup of soy sauce.
- sized cup of water.
How to make a recipe for boiled eggs with soy sauce
The simple steps to prepare a recipe for boiled eggs with soy sauce for weight loss are as follows:
- Boil the eggs by placing them in a sufficient amount of water for a period of time up to a quarter of an hour.
- peeling eggs;
- Put the water in an empty pot and then add the rest of the ingredients of vinegar, hot pepper, soy sauce, and garlic and put it on a low heat.
- Put the eggs in this mixture and leave it for an hour.
- Filter the eggs from these ingredients and then cut them into slices.
- Put sesame seeds on boiled eggs and then serve.
Disadvantages of eating boiled eggs
There are many caveats that you should focus on when eating boiled eggs, including the following: 
- The yolk of the egg contains a high level of cholesterol, and therefore it must be taken with care, especially by people who suffer from high cholesterol.
- Eating boiled eggs with caution, especially as it may cause many problems for patients with heart and blood vessels.
- Eggs should be eaten with caution, especially by people who suffer from type 2 diabetes.
Side effects of eating too much boiled eggs
Despite the great importance of boiled eggs, they may cause many side effects, all of which are evident in the following:
- Increases the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- The risk of cardiovascular disease, especially if it was boiled the wrong way.
- Allergy as a result of Alwiza in the proportion of protein.
- Infection with some types of serious food poisoning.